Sunset Ranch Oasis is a vacation resort that was acquired over fifty years ago by the Davidson family as a place for family and friends to gather and spend quality time together. A place to hang out by the pool, fish, water-ski and celebrate family milestones, building memories that last for generations. The heart and soul of the “the Ranch”, as it is fondly called, is based on togetherness. With noteworthy celebrations, fireside chats, escapades on the water and community cooking, the Ranch became everyone’s home away from home.
When Sunset Ranch Oasis opened its doors to vacation rentals, weddings, quinceaneras, and special events, the goal remained the same. People who come the Ranch, do so to be together -have fun, throw parties, test their skill at water skiing, wakeboarding – or simply stargaze from the Ranch’s boat as it glides on the breathtaking lake. Once you come to the Ranch you will never forget it because you will want to return again and again. The Ranch has been seasoned with love, by numerous weddings, quincineras, holiday gathering and more recently with rejuvenating fitness retreats.
Sunset Ranch Oasis is more than a vacation getaway; it is a place to come home to.
Here are a few Ranch highlights:
- Acclaimed as Southern California’s premier water sports & family vacation resort
- Premiere lodging for the Coachella and Stagecoach music festivals (just 20 minutes away)
- Ski Nautique boat and driver available upon request
- Perfect for weddings, quinceaneras, corporate retreats, and special events
- Host to fitness and yoga retreats held by celebrity instructor Tiffany Rothe
- Minutes from world class golf, casinos, and HITS horse show
- Accommodates dinner, dancing, and entertainment for large groups (we have our own stage!)
- Yes! We are absolutely pet friendly!
Sunset Ranch is the perfect location for us. It has EVERYTHING we need! The house is well maintained and spacious enough for us to spread out and relax, and all the extras like the pool table, big screen, and swimming pool make it perfect for hanging out when we’re not on the lake. Smooth, warm water. No other boats on the lake. This is the only way to wakeboard!Jon